‘Combat viruses’ package is a simple way to disinfecting your property in quick and effective manner.
Originally designed by our team for sanitising areas of extreme rat activity, we have used these methods in other areas including domestic dwellings, restaurants and properties facing hoarding and substance misuse problems.
With the current situation and spread of COVID19 (Coronavirus) this is a great way to fight the spread of the virus.
What is the 'Combat Viruses' package?
System - We setup a single disinfect visit to your property. We will fill each room with an ultra low volume mist of disinfectant working systematically through the full property. We will also disinfect each door handle and tap. Time spent will depend on the size.
Education - You will be sent all relevant details of the treatment via email.
Accountability - As always we are accountable to you for providing the best possible service.
Risk - Although we can’t guarantee you won’t contract a specific virus, thorough disinfecting/ cleaning does help reduce the risk.
Control - We only use suitable, safe and appropriate products alongside qualified and trained technicians.
Help - We are here to help you. Call us 24/7 on our land line and you will be able to speak to one of our team.
What we are doing
OUR AIM IS TO STAY FULLY OPERATIONAL
- All our team are now working remotely and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. This is to reduce the risk of our operational support team from being exposed to the virus collectively.
- As always all of our technicians work remotely and take their vehicle back home minimising time spent on public transport.
- Our technicians will arrive at your property wearing a new set of disposable gloves, they are also hand sanitising before and after each visit.
- Technicians are sanitising inside their vehicles daily. This also includes tools and tool box handles.
- We are using respiratory protective equipment where appropriate.
- Asking our clients to let us know prior to our visits if they or anyone within the property are showing COVID19 symptoms. This doesn’t mean we won’t attend, just means we can protect ourselves.
- Please don’t be offending if we don’t shake your hand. It’s nothing personal.
- We are also following all up to date advice from the HSE.